As you are probably already aware, there are many people that offer you advice on "hot investments". But there is more to financial planning than an RRSP. Retirement and estate planning, income taxes, proper insurance coverage and education funding for your children should also be considered. You need to speak to a qualified financial advisor in Whitby.
YOU NEED PROPER FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES TO ASSIST YOU IN CREATING AN EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL PLAN.
Individual financial planning emphasizes you as an individual – unifying all the factors, both financial and psychological, that impact your life and well being.
A well-thought out and properly designed financial plan helps you achieve your personal financial goals and objectives, while giving you a better sense of security.
Many people offer financial advisory services in Whitby, but only a truly qualified financial planning expert employs the "Total Financial Planning Process". This process is compromised of six separate steps.
- A qualified financial advisor helps you illuminate your current state by gathering and evaluating all financial data relevant to you. This includes your assets and liabilities, insurance policies, tax returns, wills and pension plans, and all records of securities transactions.
- A qualified financial advisor helps you to identify your goals and objectives, both financial and personal, while also helping to clarify your financial and personal values and attitudes.
- Qualified financial advisory services help you to recognise financial difficulties that can create barriers to your financial independence.
- A qualified financial advisor delivers written recommendations geared towards achieving your goals, as well as alternative solutions. The recommendations ought to be designed to meet your needs without placing undue influence on obtaining specific products.
- Qualified financial advisory services assist you in applying the correct approach which ensures that you accomplish your goals and objectives.
- A qualified financial advisor provides a comprehensive review of your plan to ensure you realize your goals.
How do you know if you need Financial Planning Services?
The following questions may help you decide if you need a Whitby professional financial advisor:
- Do you feel that there is insufficient time to attend to your personal financial situation?
- Are you confused about contradictory financial advice from many different sources?
- Do you think you are paying too much tax?
- Are you confused about where to invest your money?
- Do you feel that you can't make ends meet?
- Do you feel that you can't save any money?
- Has there been a recent change in your life that could affect your financial future, such as job loss, retirement, an addition to your family, an inheritance, or loss of your spouse or other family member?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then perhaps it is time to contact our Whitby office for information about your long term financial strategy.
Our financial planning services are custom designed to suit your individual needs, and designed around a timeline that is comfortable to you.